Machine learning (ML) is increasingly being used to inform important decisions in financial services (FS). Algorithms can predict who...
I'm a Manager in the AI / Data Science team in Risk Analytics for Financial Services. I lead our UK offerings to help clients mitigate and manage new risks and ethical considerations introduced by AI to their business. I have led the development of a proprietary AI Governance Framework and Controls Library across risk domains to help accelerate gap analyses. I am also pursuing a PhD in Computer Science and Technology at the University of Cambridge, and my research focuses on fairness trade-offs in machine learning.
I have led the design and build of applications of statistics and Artificial Intelligence to build innovative risk management solutions for clients, leveraging open source tools (R, Python) and proprietary tools (MS SQL, Watson, Alteryx) in their delivery. Internally, I lead a course called "AI and Machine Learning for Business Conversations" to give our leadership visibility into various AI techniques and enable them to better identify potential opportunities for existing client challenges. The training is also available for client teams.
Past technical projects include:
- EMILIE Chatbot built in-house at Deloitte, patent pending
- Policy Q&A bot to leverage NLP and ML to return relevant sections of regulatory and legal documents
- Neural network model and geospatial analytics to predict high-potential investment locations
- Scheduling optimisation application using mixed integer linear programming, built using open source tools (R and Shiny)
- Time series forecasting of real estate market using macroeconomic indicators- PoC of planning graph search algorithms for air cargo transportation problems in PDDL
- PoC to translate American Sign Language into English by interpreting motions using Hidden Markov Models
- Pro bono project for a youth homelessness charity to build an interactive heat map of forecast demand for its services in each U.K. Local Authority
This person does not yet have any top posts.
As a free user, you can follow Passle and like posts.
To repost this post to your own Passle blog, you will need to upgrade your account.
For plans and pricing, please contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org